Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why yes, I actually do take photos!


...Isn't mud on your cutest boots what makes life worth while? =P
....Or thus, a bunch of pictures of secenery, and other stuff I saw in the seattle area, on thanksgiving holiday from school.

To start, it was a crazy trip for miss stay-at-home-girl. I went to school friday, as normal, whereinthen my dad picked me up from school (my mum and the kids had taken a flight early that morning) and we drove to the airport, took the flight (slow from turbulence!) and took an hour-long taxi to my late grandfather's house, where we stayed the night. The next morning, we got back into the car and drove three-ish hours to mid-washington, for my cousin's wedding. After the wedding we drove back to the house (another three hours) and yeah, basically after that I was pretty tired! Well, I DO have fibromyalgia, what can I say????
Anyhow. Pics from trip.








Me, in the woods.





Ned reading.



SNOW!! We don't get this where I live.





































SHOES! Lol and the green plaid skirt.











....and after we left the snowy area. Forgive glare. Taking stuff through car windows on a road trip is HARD!




































































Out of the window at the house. Note teeny little bench. Isn't it too cute??? Too bad it's too dirty to sit on....





























Note cow in field.















No, it isn't photoshopped---- this is what this place truly looks like.































And where would we be without pics of my shoes?































Absolutely gorgeous. Or it would be if I'd just crop the picture.










Okay. Mentally crop out everthing by the mysterious fog-blurred trees in the background? Are you feeling it too? What? FORKS?!??!?! NO!!!!!! This is a full three hours away from FORKS!


















It all revolves in a circle. Meet, again, my muddy boots. Funny how Twilight never mentioned the mud... wouldn't precious eddie get it stuck on his designer boots while running?

not a twilight fan.
ta-ta

No comments:

Post a Comment