Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's up with Peter's face? Part 2


Here, here, here we go again. I'm gonna drive y'all crazy again, with even more drawings of what else? Peter's face?
Since I'm hopeless with the computer and can't seem to get the link to my first post about Peter, you can click on the "Peter" label on the side of the blog to access part 1.
Anyhooo.
These drawings represent everything from my second-ever drawing of Peter (number five; my first-ever I trashed after my brother told me he looked like a Jonas Brother or something. Peter hasn't had curly hair since.) to some done within the last week (number ten, for example. Yes, numbers ten and two were taken with my webcam). I have a few that aren't on here, but this represents quite a bit of Petery-ness!
I've numbered them; do say which is truly the one which you like, though I'm quite aware that you know nothing of the character! Also, bonus picture of one of my main characters---other than Peter--- in the middle. No, having her in Peter's pic does NOT indicate "something"... LOL! I was drawing a few of my main characters at the time, and cropped out the Classified Character(s).
Anyhow, just comment with the number of your favorites!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, and while I'm on it--- just to drive y'all crazy--- I've really been thinking about my novel recently! Like, I have IDEAS! Someday I will be published! Lol I hope! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number ten the best. Man, I had better be cautious, X-1 will find out that I am using his account and that will be...er...very troublesome....

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it because it looks like Peter's holding a dagger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh of course. I should have known. THAT IS NOT A DAGGER!

    ReplyDelete