Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why the stays must be finished

Get ready for A Series of Complicated Steps (yes, play-on-words of A Series of Unfortunate Events, which is one of my favorite movies, along with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Penelope) but anyway:

I need to finish the stays

So I can finish the Robe a la Francaise

So I can see if there is any fabric left over from it

So I can make a modern (okay 50s) ballgown with whatever fabric is left

So I will have something to wear to the wedding (and other things, but whether I will need it for other things is to be determined)

...Do you think I'll be able to do this before the 14th? No? You don't think so?

You are all so pessimistic. (Yes, the fiend Chesterton in Othodoxy has been talking about pessimism. I read 33 pages yesterday. Drudgery.)

~c, who wishes she had some pics to upload with this, but this is a quick post so I can go work on the stays when I should be doing homework

No comments:

Post a Comment