Sunday, August 8, 2010

Manga style

...Obsessed, I tell you, obsessed.  I expect that my ablility to draw in any other style will die out, because I am having way more fun that I should have with this.   
Yes, I am aware I'm not THAT good yet.
  
Ignore Matty-boy's pointing finger.  Subtlety has never been one of his strengths... 
Matt isn't making this situation easier for anyone.
 
And of course Lex points out exactly what is happening.  Subtlety isn't always her forte either.  
If you think Peter looks like a total dork here, that's because he DOES look like a total dork here.  And who did the fitting on his sweater; it looks awful.   
HL is not amused.
If you think HL's style has changed since earlier portraits, that's because it has.  This is actually slightly refined for him...
He's still my favorite though.
Craven and Hunter.  LOVE them.
 
SO CUTE.
 
Gannon (whoa finally a pop of color, right?  And yes, I"m totally aware this is an awful pic of Gannon.)
a small portion of the characters that grace the pages of my novel.  Mostly, this was drawn because I felt compelled to sketch and sketch and sketch (I was in Seattle.)
 
Cam!  (haha, this is SO Cam.)
Peter
I dunno who this is.  It was just a study in different types of character eyes; thses are supposed to be a little bit like Roy Mustang's in Full Metal Alchemist.  (and CUT, before I go on a Roy Mustang Rant, even if he and Riza Hawkeye are the CUTEST COUPLE EVER.)
  
Leah.  Looking up at [fill in the blank yourself.  Then write a fanfic about it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment