Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm alive... oh... I'm alive, really really!

HEY.  So I totally haven't updated this, but I have an excuse I've been too sick to even go running for like TWO WEEKS now.  Torture.

So let's do the facebook thing (what's on your mind?)

And it's too long to post on facebook.

So,

1.  I got into all the classes I wanted to get into next year at my new school

2.  Which means I have AP pre-work during the summer

3.  Which thankfully isn't that hard, if confusing

4.  Whoa.  Was the above confusing?

5.  Speaking of confusing, I've entered twilight territory TWICE in the past week

6.  Edward's volvo in the New Moon movie should be silver, not black.

7.  That shouldn't bug me, but it does.

8.  Someday I will finish my book and when the movie is made, I'll insist they don't make major mistakes

9.  But before making movies I at least need to do theater

10.  THE MUSICAL THEATER TEACHER AT MY NEW SCHOOL USED TO BE ON THE CAST OF THE CHICAGO PRODUCTION OF "WICKED!"

11.  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!

12.  I did not scream the above out loud during my meeting with a member of the school staff

13.  Or at least not loudly

14.  I just got a copy of  The Hunger Games

15.  Gale or Peeta??

16.  DON'T ANSWER THAT!

17.  Is is wrong that I really, really am more excited to read the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod than The Hunger Games?

18.  Is is wrong that I'm even going to read the Chroncles of Vladimir Tod since I'm NOT a thirteen-year-old boy?

19.  Too bad I don't have any friends except the imaginary ones like Ron, Harry, and Vlad to invite to my 16th birthday party

20.  Is there such thing as sweet 17?  So can I do it up then?

21.  And most importantly, can I please oh please get better so I can go running again?

No comments:

Post a Comment