Friday, July 30, 2010

16

1. As of yesterday I am sixteen.

2. It really stinks when only two of your friends remember your birthday.

3. It really, really stinks when you know as almost-fact that one of those friends only knew because of facebook birthday updates. 

4.  I'm hopelessly obsessed with The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod. 

5. Like, crazy-sick-obsessed. 

6. Like, more-than-the-Hunger-Games obsessed. 

7.  I'm so excited for the final concluding book in september that I can hardly stand it.

8. The book is titled Twelfth Grade Kills.

9. That title really suggests something scary in store for Vlad. 

10. I don't want Vlad to die!!!

11.  I dunno if I'm Team Meredith or Team Snow.

12.  I keep on thinking Team Meredith.

13.  Speaking of Meredith, I bought shimmery mascara.

14. I'm scared to wear it.  Maybe to homecoming though.

15.  I kinda doubting I'll get invited to homecoming, which scares me.

16.  So now I'm scared that I'm getting older, that Vlad will die, and that I'll be pummelled to a pulp in highschool next year.

Gotta love being sixteen.  Such a lovely, pessemistic year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment