Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THINGS I WISH I'D DONE BEFORE I QUIT HOMESCHOOLING

1.  Not shown up the day before halloween wearing a totally lame witch costume
2.  Primped in the morning instead of plowing through even more homework before leaving for school
3.  Not burst into tears when I thought my english teacher was going to kill me
4.  Remembered assignment to avoid aforesaid problem
5.  Stood up in study hall and screamed out that I loved Harry Potter and didn't care who knew it  (okay, not really)
6.  Taken those stealth shots of, well, everyone, before I left
7.  Then posted them on facebook to see who killed me
8.  Found out who was Team Edward and who was Team Jacob
9.  Found out who was Team Jacob before New Moon: The Movie
10.  Majorly broke the dress code at least once
11.  Actually did something with people when they asked me to
12.  Made everyone read "Stargirl"
13.  Brought up the subject of Harry Potter just to hear people gasp in horror
14.  Tried to explain how absolutely wonderful cross country is to everyone
15.  Worn something nicer than tees and jean cutoffs more than a dozen times
16.  Talked to a certain crush
17.  Convinced my brother to bring a boombox to school and dance to "Do the Hippogriff" with me.  During lunch.  On the field.  And then watched people's jaws drop. 
19.  Remembered to actually wear lipgloss
20.  Spent more time flashing my perfect nails in people's faces
21.  Totally bugged the people who might come to the same Real School as me next year
22.  Quoted Harry Potter, Jane Eyre, or Shakespeare as much as possible
23.  Worn my acidic green converse at least once
24.  Made and worn a "HARRY POTTER RULZ" tee
25.  Tried to use the 'logic' from the 'logic class' in my freshman year
26.  Flaunted my second-semester inklings A+ grade 
27.  Not totally gummed up my spanish oral report
28.  Not nearly barfed while chopping up The Frog in biology
29.  Not woke up every morning at six to a truly awful JB alarm (via my cellphone)
30.  Not shoved everyone away because, really, they didn't deserve that

No comments:

Post a Comment