Monday, June 28, 2010

HARRY POTTER---THE BOY WHO LIVED!

Just a quick note to say that the newest Deathly Hallows trailer is up on the internet---you can watch it on mugglenet, or watch it on the leaky cauldron

I was SILENTLY SCREAMING while it played.

Also, BLAISE ZAMBINI was with Crabbe and Malfoy in the scene which was probably in the Room of Requirement???  I mean, I know the actor who played Goyle was ousted, but ZAMBINI instead???  I read that Crabbe was going to take over Goyle's part!  So does this mean that Zambini's going to die???  But if they've added Zambini, it probably means that they could have changed that bit too. 

And Voldemort killing Harry? 

And then Snape crouching away from what is hypothetically Voldemort?

And Hermione running with Ron?

And when Hermione's polyjuicepotioned as Bellatrix???  "Bellatrix" is SO showing perfect Hermione expressions!!!

...I could gush over this for hours, can you tell??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment