Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's day part 3

...And the day itself.  After church (youth group for me!) we went to lunch then the park with my mum's parents.me... note super-curly hair with hairbands... or How to Get Weird Looks from People Your AgeRooWe went to the park afterward, which was well... very warm, but still lovely.  Especially the lighting---my camera LOVED it.My gran loves owls.  My mum always gives her owl-ish things.Trust me, the jacket came off as it got warmer.It was her Real Birthday so she blew out candles.Ned can do weird expressions. =DYes, taking swings away from Unexpecting Little Kids... no, really, they were free!...And trying to get the camera to do what we want...Yes, we took about fifteen shots of Ned walking up and down this.  "Let's ride a bear in the races!"

No comments:

Post a Comment