Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hi.

That's a way to start, right???

I intend to use this little blog to showcase my sewing projects (I can never seem to get any on project done) and go through plotline ideas and plotholes in my novel that I'm writing.

You might notice the small, quaint splashes of green around the blog... that's in relation to the novel too, of course. Green is a VERY IMPORTANT color to this little book!

Oh, the book. It's a fantasy novel, about a girl my age--- like me, but tweaked. She's much shorter and smaller than me, but added to---I have strawberry hair, so therefore hers is red. My eyes are a light green, hers are really bright green. Like that. I didn't MEAN for her to be like that, trust me!

And the costuming---it likes to change itself too, though not like the book characters, who have minds of their own.

well, I suppose that's enough for a first post, right? From now on I'll try to document my sewing projects...


ta-ta

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I will be keeping an eye on this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, a novel. I like novels. At least some of them.... what better way to spend your time then reading cover-to-cover a biography on X-5?
    X-1

    ReplyDelete